Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hump day!



Well today so far has been better, I got up as usual and snuck out of the room for coffee and some me time, which includes watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix while drinking my cup of joe.   Then Steven walks out shortly after, which sucked cause he isn't quite and makes it difficult to hear. LOVE YOU HONEY!!!! =)

9 am rolls around and Rylan is STILL sleeping. This is very much out of Character for him as he normally wakes around 730 because he gets hungry,  If I was on an all liquid diet I would too.  Do to our morning plans of wanting to get him out of the house before the hot Arizona sun starts cooking us, we decided to wake him.

I throw him in the bath and you could tell he was riding the fence on being in a good mood or bad.  So I hope for the best and get him ready for the day reminding him we were going to the swings!

Steven goes ahead and feeds him as I finish getting myself ready, when the doorbell rings.  We both look at each other perplexed as to who was at the door.  Obviously we forgot that Bugweiser (yes that is actually the name) was coming to treat us for termites.   We got them situated and they asked if we could move the van so they could pull the truck into the driveway so they could reach the chemicals easier.  Since we were leaving anyways we decided to just hurry up and go. 

Rylan is in seventh heaven right now, Steven then yells for me and I walk down to see that the lift is not working.  CRAP.  I hang out with Rylan while Steven makes sure it is a dead battery for sure. As soon as he opens the door it was confirmed a dead battery.  Yes I pulled a move that most woman do, I left the lights on last time I drove the van.....which was two days ago.

We hang out a little bit while Steven searches for the jumper cables and cannot find.  Needless to say at that time the bug guys figured out a different way to reach their chemicals. SO a different plan was made.  I was going to take him for a walk, so I ran in and changed and Rylan and I went for a walk around our neighborhood and down to the park.  HE was estactic, honestly its kind of awesome to have a child that gets so excited to go for a walk. 


His whole demeanor was completely changed.  Yeah I feel so stupid to wait so long to think of this but I decided that at least once a week, (im shooting for every Wednesday) I want to get him out of the house. So hopefully he will be good for me......and will tolerate school a little better....
Eventually! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment